YOURBOW collects personal information to provide its services, which involve the programming, tracking, recording, managing and publishing of advertisements on our customers’ websites. YOURBOW does not collect any personally identifiable information, except for the information you provide through your direct input on the Website. We do collect information relating to your website usage and information from cookies, as described below. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children.
YOURBOW will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent, except as required to provide you with YOURBOW’s services.
Personal DataPersonal information is generally information that can identify an individual or information about an identifiable individual, or any other definition set forth in an applicable legislation. Personal information includes contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, address, phone number, and other information about yourself. “Personal Data” shall have the meaning ascribed to it under the GDPR.
Collection of informationYOURBOW Website
When you express an interest in receiving additional information about the services, you are required to provide YOURBOW with personal contact information, such as name, email address and phone (“Contact Form”). When you apply for a job with YOURBOW via the Website, you may be requested to provide your Contact Information and submit additional personal information such as your curriculum vitae.
When you browse our Website, we may automatically collect certain information such as Cookies and other similar technologies such as web beacons. Cookies refer to a capability built into all browsers that allow a website to store data on a visitor’s computer for future use. Such data includes standard information from your web browser, such as browser type, browser language and your IP address. Security features built into all browsers prevent this data from being shared across different websites, so a website can only access information that it already had knowledge of and previously stored. Web beacons are small pieces of code placed on web pages that can be used to determine certain metrics about the Website, such as counting the visits of each page.
YOURBOW ServicesWe collect customer information directly from our customers. For example, we will collect customers’ contact information such as name, address, phone number, and email address. In addition, we may process any information that a customer may choose to provide us via the Services, including personal information.
How the Information is UsedAny information collected via the YOURBOW’s Website is owned by YOURBOW and we may use it for our own purposes, including marketing. Such information may also be used to:
- contact you about the Website;
- provide you with services or information you have requested or ordered;
- monitor or improve the use of the Website;
- customize the advertising and content you see;
- and monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the Website.
Sharing of information collectedWe may share the information we collect via YOURBOW’s Website as follows:
- With vendors, service providers, contractors, or others (collectively “Service Providers”) who perform functions for YOURBOW or on our behalf. For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management. We provide our Service Providers only with the information necessary for them to properly perform the requested services.
- As necessary to comply with applicable legal obligations, including requests from law enforcement or other governmental entities.
- YOURBOW does not sell, rent, or share your personal information to any third party without your consent, except as required to provide you with YOURBOW’s services.